Dr. Aguayo has worked with many organizations that include “at-risk” kids. She has designed workshops specific to the needs of the organization. These organizations include, but are not limited to churches, children’s homes, boarding schools, and traditional schools. These workshops range in topic, but common topics include the following:
- Connecting before correcting
- The impact of stress on learning
- How to leverage your influence with kids who have difficult behaviors
- Sexual development of kids with a history of complex trauma
- Managing expectations and finding joy
- How to see and meet a child’s needs despite difficult behaviors
- Attachment in infancy and how it impacts development
- Adult attachment styles and how they impact the way we interact with our kids and the kids we work with.
If you are interested in hosting a workshop with Dr. Aguayo at your organization, contact us through the link below.